Spam in my inbox

No time at the moment for a proper post, I'm afraid.

But I thought I'd share with you this wonderful opportunity that came my way... which, however, I shall not be taking advantage of:

********** is a monthly subscription service that sends French panties in the mail to your loved one.

For this campaign we are looking for bloggers men and women based in UK or France to help promote this ingenious concept that will bring a bit of je ne sais quoi to your letter box...

********** have received a huge success in both the US and Canada and they are now ready to bring a bit of joie de vivre to Europe.

Each blogger selected for this campaign will receive a free parcel with a pretty panty. If you are interested in taking part in this campaign, please email ***** with the url you will using to review *********** as well as the size requested and a full name and address. Note that we will get in touch if your blog has been selected.

No wonder the OFT is worried about blogs.

Comments

Popular Posts